Nominee for the 2007 Obelisk Lifetime Achievement Award for
Erotic Writing and Publishing
FEMALE EJACULATION AND THE G-SPOT
The G-spot is the female prostate.
Female ejaculate is prostatic fluid.
All women have one, just as all men do.
In 2001, the G-spot was finally recognized as a functioning female anatomical organ, and was given the medical term: female prostate. This medical recognition ended the debate about the ‘myth of the G-spot.’ It’s real, it works, and Deborah Sundahl’s job is to teach
women and men how to get this lovely
feminine fountain flowing again!
Deborah Sundahl, Author and Sex Educator (www.deborahsundahl.com)
Deborah Sundahl is an international sex educator who specializes in teaching women and couples about the G-spot and female ejaculation. She is the leading expert and pioneer in this field. As expert, she wrote the first, groundbreaking book on female ejaculation in 2003, Female Ejaculation and the G-spot. As pioneer, she made the very first video on this subject in 1992, How to Female Ejaculate - at a time when very few people had heard about female ejaculation.
Deborah believes that female ejaculation is actually Phase II of women's sexual development. The first phase began in the 1970's, when 60% of women were not orgasmic. Women worked very hard in the last four decades to simply be able to have orgasms, and learning about and using oral sex and vibrators on the clitoris changed that percentage significantly.
Clitoral orgasms rely on outside stimulation via vibrators and sexual fantasies - wonderful to explore and become acquainted with. However, the G-spot has a different nerve than the clitoris, and therefore a different orgasmic sensation. Awakening the G-Spot orgasm relies on learning to open one's sensual body to receive more erotic pleasure. Therefore, don't vibrate the G-spot.
In fact, Deborah calls the G-spot ‘the gateway to deeper love and intimacy’ because its orgasmic sensation is one of body-drenching and soul-satisfying feelings of orgasmic love - expressed outwardly with a gush of that lovely, fountainous ejaculate. The G-spot orgasm and female ejaculation gives women the emotional connection they hunger for. For men, that delicious splash of ejaculate gives the outward proof of love and female satisfaction that they seek in their female partners. Having this longed-for satisfaction now at our finger tips - via the G-spot orgasm and female ejaculation - equates to an exciting second phase in the
evolution of female sexuality.
Deborah Sundahl is the leading expert on female ejaculation and a pioneer in women’s sexuality since 1983.
- Nominee: 2007 Obelisk Award for Lifetime Achievement in Erotic Writing and Publishing.
- — Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot (2003 Hunter House Publishers USA) (2004 Vision Press, UK)
- — Le Point-G et l'Ejaculation Feminine (2005 Tabou-Editions France)
- — Weibliche Ejakulation & der G-Punkt (2006 Hans-Niesch-Verlang, Germany)
- — Kobieca Ejakulacja I Punkt G (2009 Wydawnictwo Czarna Owca, Poland)
- Video Director, and Host of “The Female Ejaculation Sex Education Series” DVDs: (2000 to present)
- — How to Female Ejaculate: Find Your G-Spot (1992)
- — Tantric Journey to Female Ejaculation: Awaken Your G-Spot (1998)
- — Female Ejaculation for Couples: Share Your G-Spot (2003)
- — Female Ejaculation and the G-spot: A Lover’s Guide ( 2006) (English, German and Spanish)
- – Female Ejaculation: The Workshop (2008)
- — l’Ejaculation Feminine et Le Point-G (2007) ( French language)
- Publisher: On Our Backs magazine (1984-1994) (First modern women’s erotica magazine)
- Nominee, Adult Video News Awards USA ‘Best Specialty Tape’ for video How to Female Ejaculate (1992)
- Spokesperson, for women’s sexuality, includes numerous appearances on local, national and international radio and TV (Channel 4, UK), and interviews in magazines such as Esquire, Penthouse, (USA), Scarlet and Arena (UK), Tetu (France), L-Mag, Feigenblatt (Germany), Spuren (Swiitzerland), and Times of London and The Independent (UK)
- Radio: Playboy Radio Sirius and Sex Is Fun Show on iTunes
- Lecturer/Educator: lectures and workshops on "How to Female Ejaculate: Find Your G-spot" for both women and couples’ groups in USA, Canada, France, Germany and Britain.